Public sector organizations are facing a range of challenges such as complex mission critical requirements, high expectations of service levels from the citizen, rapid technology changes, and increased budget pressures to deliver more for less. At Acuma we help public sector organizations address these challenges, and deliver improved outcomes. We bring commercial best practices and industry solutions to suit specific requirements in different regions / countries and renowned execution capabilities to deliver measurable value with predictability.
Acuma have worked extensively with Public Sector organisations, both Central Government and Local Government, to ensure that they have the right information, in the right place, at the right time. We help them
- Improve their customer experience
- Enable their staff to work flexibly, efficiently and effectively
- Protect and manage information in compliance with best practice and
- Promote a culture of transparency, collaboration and innovation.
- With cost savings
Poor data quality in the public sector causes needless rework, inefficiency and frustration. But the consequences can also extend to missed deadlines and opportunities, misinformed decisions, financial penalties, loss of trust and negative public perception and even affect the welfare of citizens in some cases.
Acuma provides consultancy, design, implementation, support and training for all the major Information Management platforms to help you to:
- Co-ordinate data from multiple sources to eliminate departmental silos
- Enable easy access to a unified view of trusted information from any angle – a “single version of the truth”
- Reduce the direct and indirect costs of incomplete, inaccurate and inconsistent data
- Create a solid, trustworthy foundation for analysis and decision support to drive strategy and policy-making
- Ensure transparency and rapid response to public information requests
IM Assessment and Strategy
Acuma has vast experience in delivering IM projects, and has successfully implemented hundreds of solutions, across the full spectrum of data integration, data quality, data warehousing and business intelligence.
Acuma’s Information Value Model (IVM) methodology has been developed to encapsulate all of our acquired knowledge and experience around IM solutions delivery. IVM recognizes the importance of addressing both the human (process and organization) factors as well as the technical (technology and data) factors.
Our technology agnostic approach and expertise in dealing with UK public sector allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of a part or whole of the IT setup and help us provide recommendations on various parameters such as cost, security, reliability, criticality, scalability etc.
With a continued emphasis on transparency and accountability, public sector entities need to be able to see, think and act clearly to provide high quality, cost effective services.
Acuma’s broad range of Business Intelligence solutions can help public sector organisations to adapt rapidly to changing circumstances and enable them to:
- Make smarter, more collaborative use of information, with a focus on outcomes
- Provide meaningful insight through balanced scorecards, performance reporting, advanced visualisation, data modelling, predictive analysis and more
- Proactively share and distribute actionable information via BI portals, email or SMS
- Identify opportunities, understand income and costs, eliminate duplication, strengthen negotiations, optimise revenue collection and detect non-compliant payments
Acuma’s enterprise mobility expertise can help Public Sector organisations adapt a mobile first approach (both in reaching out to citizens and arming their employees with mobile devices).
By embracing a considered mobility strategy, Acuma can help public sector organisations improve productivity while achieving demonstrable efficiency savings.
Acuma’s best-of-breed mobility solutions include secure mobile device management, a robust development platform and public sector-specific ‘apps’. These components enable you to mobilise business processes and give frontline staff the tools to be as informed and responsive as their desk-based colleagues. We can help you to:
- Secure and manage your entire mobile estate, including Bring Your Own devices
- Keep case and field workers connected to critical systems at all times, so they can initiate and respond to service requests wherever they may be
- Equip flexible workers and frequent travellers with mobile versions of familiar desktop applications, plus dashboards, trends and alerts for informed decisions on the go.
- Transform citizen interactions by offering self-service mobile functionality, integrated with eGovernment applications
Acuma have had experience in creating mobile applications (for auditors working for housing associations).
Coupled with our mobile devices lab which houses 120+ devices we can also ensure their effectiveness by performing testing on them
Cloud based services
We help our clients with assessment of their current IT set-up, Provide a roadmap to migrate to Cloud which will be non disrupting to their on-going business.
Our experts provide you financial analysis to help you compare the Cloud vs On premise cost so that the business case stands for itself before making a decision
Cloud Solution Architecture
Applications when moving from On –premise to Cloud usually needs to undergo some Architecture changes so that the applications run successfully and efficiently in the Cloud environment. We have a team of expert Cloud solution architects who will work closely with you to build Cloud ready architecture which is highly available, elastic, and multi-tenant.
We will take complete ownership of carrying out new cloud implementation ranging from the web application, e-commerce application or enterprise application .
Apps Cloud Migration & Testing
Application migration to cloud at times can be quite tricky and time consuming .We have deep expertise in application development and migration in multiple technologies which will enable a smooth migration and good performance without any significant downtime during migration